суботу, 22 листопада 2014 р.

Summary

Three months past very quickly and our “Vocabulary of modern English” course ends in a week.  I want to make brief summary of our work. We made real effort to achieve some results.  Strong accent was made on learning and using new vocabulary.  Now I can talk about feelings, body language, business, proverbs, also, I improved my writing skills.  Easier said than done, there were also some difficulties.  The main concern was to remember all surging amount of words. At the beginning of the course it was utter chaos inside my head. But I decided not to be off – putting, even so I was trying to be as active as it was possible. By the way, all subgroup achieved great results. What is more, it was the most interesting classes I had during the year. Actually, we do a lot of funny activities, such as playing games, singing songs, etc. I looked on my watch very rare and it means a lot. Broadly speaking, I never got bored there; besides, there a lot of classes I’m interested in, but in any case vocabulary was kind of stress – off subject.
It gave me good background to continue studying English. The more, the merrier. The more words I’ll learn, the better language I’ll have. It is my aim, and future profession. I feel ecstatic about it.  A lot of my group mates often appalled by the workloads, the same as I, but we do not want to let ourselves down. At any rate, we will get our diplomas and make dreams come true.

3 коментарі:

  1. Additionally, we’ve never felt uneasy during classes of Vocabulary of Modern. You have book and excessive long holidays. You can learn too many words. Practice makes perfect. Bear it in mind.

    ВідповістиВидалити
  2. What a nice summary!! I completely agree with you that it seemed to be a real concern. Anyway, I hope we coped with it successfully and in the next trimester the course will be informative and keep us occupied as well)

    ВідповістиВидалити
  3. You know, I’m sure that we will have a lot of difficulties during our studying period. But our main aim should be try to do the best to improve our skills, learn as many as possible new languages because it is our future profession. Also, I agree with you that lessons of Vocabulary in Use were really interesting and cognitive, and I got a lot of benefits from it.

    ВідповістиВидалити