суботу, 27 вересня 2014 р.

Letter to the students from the past.

Hello, this topic is about how to learn English in the world of modern technologies.  We are not native speakers, so we are facing a lot of problems during our studying.  My mother tongue is Ukrainian; it is official language in my country.  But knowing only one language can make you cut off from the whole world. Especially, when foreign language is international language of business, science, culture and sport. Such language is English, and I’d like to say about new ways of learning it.
The Internet took the first place among all ways of learning English. It’s very difficult to tell the difference between them, but I can choose few of them. http://graphwords.com/ is ideal online service for finding synonyms
Also, such service as http://www.just-the-word.com/ can provide you with word clouds. You don’t need paper vocabularies anymore..         

So, all these tools will help you to develop your English. You can have level of language suitable for small talks or for international business. You can get hold of many people all over the world and communicate with them successfully.  All doors are open for successful people and all windows are open for losers.  Work hard and be successful. 




















1 коментар:

  1. Knowing different sites will bring enormous benefits for us and will give opportunity to extend our skills. As for me, I’ve never heard (before our lesson, of course) about this type of sites, but when I tried to use them during studying, I must confess, I was surprised. Because thanks to them it is easier to learn and keep in mind new information.

    ВідповістиВидалити