неділю, 7 вересня 2014 р.

1.0 For the first time

     Hello. This is my first try of making blogs. This is part of my university task in developing my speaking skills. I'm a second year student of foreign languages department in the National University of Ostroh Academy, Ukraine. I consider it to be the great idea. I will be doing this not only for studying, but also for my own pleassure. I hope it will help me to find new pen friends and find out something new and interesting  all over the world. I'm sure that I'll continue doing it after finishing this course.
     So, I was supposed to  make a post about my first vocabulary lesson. This educational course was firstly appeared only one week ago.  I was looking forward this course. Even torrential rain couldn't spoilt my mood, while I was going to the academy. All of us were in utter chaos, because we didn't know how hard it will be. But after a brief summary our fears disappeared. We saw that there weren't any considerable difficulties. Strong accent was made on learning new words and how to use them.

     In general, I'm very satisfied with the lesson. In the future I'll write not only about lessons but also about something interesting that happens around me.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар